The mentorship program is designed as a resource for the students. The mentor will be a resource, contact, and advisor to support the student in their goals of graduating, obtaining a job after graduation, or continuing their education.
How the Program Works
At this time, this program is available to chemical and biomedical engineering students. TO become a part of the mentor program, this form must be filled out. Once the student is assigned, the mentor will contact the student. Once the student tis contacted it is up to the student to maintain contact with their mentor.
Possible Benefits of the Program
- Industry contact(s)/networking
- Resume assistance
- Tours of industrial and workplace sites
- Interview tips and advice
- Training opportunities
- Conference/workshop opportunities
- Exposure to daily work activities